At A-Z Bus Sales, we are committed to providing our valued customers, like yourself, with the same quality of services after the sale as we provided you during the buying process. We like to view our relationship as a partnership for as long as you own your bus. We are happy to be of service regarding any warranty questions or concerns!
What process do I follow to do my own warranty repair?
You must have prior authorization before starting any warranty repair on your vehicle. Before starting work, please contact our Warranty Support Representatives. When you call, please have the following information available so we may expedite the process. Please have the following ready:
- Body number or vehicle identification number
- Mileage from bus
- Engine hours (if available)
- Repair facility address and name
- Customer name and address
- A detailed description of the problem and the repair
- Labor hours (once approved_ and labor rate per hour
- Photos are required where possible
Download the Warranty Claim Request Form (PDF)
Parts Warranty Process
- When requesting a warranty part, we will continue to require a body number, mileage, and the cause of the defect. We will not charge you for warranty parts at the time the parts are shipped out to you. You will have 14 calendar days to complete the repair and return the defective part to A-Z Bus.
- When the part is shipped to you, there will be a return shipping label in the box. If this label is not included in the box, please contact your A-Z Parts representative to obtain a replacement. We are now requiring a copy of your repair order explaining the repairs you made be returned with the defective part(s).
- Warranty parts must be returned within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt in order to qualify for Warranty replacement. If the part is not returned within 14 calendar days, we will bill your account for the retail cost of the parts you have ordered.
- . If there is going to be a problem returning your parts within this 14 day window please contact your A-Z Parts representative before the 14 days have expired so we may make arrangements that do not adversely affect your account.
- For questions or concerns regarding your warranty claim please contact our Warranty Support Team for assistance.