Metro Link by Winnebago
Extensive research and development has resulted in key product features that separate Metro Link from the competition. Direct body-to-frame mounting improves strength, while fully welded, tublar steel framework creates a durable body structure. Metro Link’s true one-piece fiberglass roof lessens maintenance and virtually eliminates potential leaks; this makes the shuttle bus ideal for wet environments like coastal and northern communities. The large frameless windows create a sleek look and reduce air noise for a pleasant and peaceful ride for your passengers.
Metro Link is Altoona tested at the Altoona Bus Testing and Research Center. This type of product testing ensures your Metro Link will be reliable and outlast the competition. The testing categories include, maintainability, reliability, safety, performance tests, structural integrity, fuel economy test, noise, and emissions.
Metro Link is a shuttle bus in a class of it’s own. Manufactured by Winnebago, Metro Link comes from a history of quality and reliability. A few of the industry verticals thatMetro Link buses operate in include:
- Senior and Assisted Living Facilities
- Airport Shuttle Services
- Municipalities operating transit and paratransit services
- Church Buses
- Universities and Colleges
- Tour and Charter Companies
Metro Link Photo Gallery
Click an image to enlarge.
Ready to Purchase or Want More Information?
If you’re ready to purchase a Metro Link Shuttle Bus or would like additional information, Call us toll free:
Complete this form
Metro Link by Winnebago, in a class of it's own.
Metro Link Bus
Metro Link Features
- True One-Piece Seamless Fiberglass Roof
- Fully-Welded, Steel Roll Structure
- Full-Vision Windows w/Tip-Out Ventilation
- Integrated Side Escape Windows
- Electronic 5-speed Automatic transmission
- 55 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Electric Powered 36″ Entrance Door w/Dash Switch
- FMVSS Certified
- 7 Years/150,000 Miles Structural Warranty