3418 52nd Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
A-Z Bus Sales Inc.
A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. is a leading bus transportation company serving the education, government, public sector, commercial and private fleet markets. The company is known for providing quality customer service, extraordinary customer experiences, and building long-lasting customer relationships. A-Z Bus Sales offers the industry’s top brands of transportation equipment and parts, and strives to differentiate itself by the professionalism and core values that team members demonstrate in conducting business. Founded in 1976, the employee-owned company has multiple Parts, sales and service locations serving California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii.
We Serve God by Serving Others– We desire by God’s grace to be a company that honors Him by living our Core Values….and by the way we serve and build relationships with customers, business partners, our community, and company stakeholders.
We Stand for Customer Experience Excellence –We are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and to strive to deliver Wow experiences by exceeding their expectations on a daily basis.
We Exercise Extreme Ownership– As Employee Owners, we think long-term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We are team players acting on behalf of the entire company. We always say “how can I help”.
We Build Open and Honest Relationships– We develop long term relationships that become partnerships to help better understand the needs, wants, and expectations of our customers.
We Have Respect for the Individual– We genuinely care about those around us and treat all with equal respect.
We Have Passion for our Work– We are engaged in what we do and we tenaciously pursue results. We endeavor to get the job done right the first time for our customers, whether they are external or internal customers.
We Have Fun– We promote smiles and encourage a fun working environment. We take time to celebrate success and have a good time serving our customers.
PDI/Automotive Technicians Wanted (Colton)A-Z Bus Sales looking for PDI Technicians, responsibilities include;-Pre Delivery Inspections of School and Commercial Bus Units-Minor Warranty Repairs-Maintain Clean work area Must be able to follow directions, write down discrepancies found during the inspections, have sense of urgency.
Level I Description— KLC, PDI, Bit’s, LOF’s, Light Mechanical, 45 day inspections, Wash, Building Cleaning, Light Warranty, Basic Recalls and Body Shop Prep, Floor Replacement, Seat Replacement, Track Cutting & Basic R&R. Technicians are entry level or higher to school bus repairs. Technician will start in PDI or KLC department to gain knowledge of bus product and gain mechanical aptitude from there. After receiving training and completing ASE certification, they will be eligible for level II
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Perform assigned work with excellence and high quality in as time efficient manner as possible
- Receive work orders and perform assigned tasks as required.
- Inventory and maintain required personal service tools in safe condition to perform jobs assigned.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts to complete work.
- Inspect vehicle thoroughly to ascertain whether additional and/or safety items require attention; report any problems to Pre-Owned Bus Manager.
- Keep track of time spent on each job and use time clock to record times in various segments of the work order.
- Write clear and concise descriptions of repairs performed on various segments of work order.
- Keep track of all types of work done and parts used.
- Road Service Calls – travel to customers location in company service truck to perform repairs at the customers location
- Help train and supervise assistants when appropriate.
- Advise Service Foreman/Service Manager of any delays or problems.
- Keep work area clean and tools and supplies secure.
- Follow all required Safety Procedures.
- Keep safety in mind at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 Years of truck or Bus Experience (BIG PLUS) but not required