3418 52nd Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- A-Z Bus Sales is in search for a caring/warm hearted bus driver.
- Part-time seasonal on-call position.
- Pays $18.00 per hour.
- Must have a current class B license.
A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. is a leading bus transportation company serving the education, government, public sector, commercial and private fleet markets. The company is known for providing quality customer service, extraordinary customer experiences, and building long-lasting relationships. A-Z Bus Sales offers the industry’s top brands of transportation equipment and parts, and strives to differentiate itself by the core values and professionalism that team members demonstrate in conducting business. Founded in 1976, the employee-owned company has multiple sales and service locations serving California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii.
Provide safe and reliable solutions that provide WOW experiences and exceed expectations.
- We Serve God by Serving Others – We desire by God’s grace to be a company that honors Him by living our Core Values….and by the way we serve and build relationships with customers, business partners, our community, and company stakeholders.
- We Stand for Customer Experience Excellence – We are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and to strive to deliver Wow experiences by exceeding their expectations on a daily basis.
- We Exercise Extreme Ownership – As Employee Owners, we think long-term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We are team players acting on behalf of the entire company. We always say “how can I help”.
- We Build Open and Honest Relationships – We develop long term relationships that become partnerships to help better understand the needs, wants, and expectations of our customers.
- We Have Respect for the Individual – We genuinely care about those around us and treat all with equal respect.
- We Have Passion for our Work – We are engaged in what we do and we tenaciously pursue results. We endeavor to get the job done right the first time for our customers, whether they are external or internal customers.
- We Have Fun – We promote smiles and encourage a fun working environment. We take time to celebrate success and have a good time serving our customers.
ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Program (A wonderful benefit)