Bay Area, CA
Commercial Bus Territory Sales Representative
A-Z Bus Sales Inc. – Company location Sacramento
Sales Territory – Bay Area
A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. is a leading bus transportation company serving the education, government, public sector, commercial and private fleet markets. The company is known for providing quality customer service, extraordinary customer experiences, and building long-lasting customer relationships. A-Z Bus Sales offers the industry’s top brands of transportation equipment and parts, and strives to differentiate itself by the professionalism and core values that team members demonstrate in conducting business. Founded in 1976, the employee-owned company has multiple Parts, sales and service locations serving California, Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii.
We Serve God by Serving Others – We desire by God’s grace to be a company that honors Him by living our Core Values….and by the way we serve and build relationships with customers, business partners, our community, and company stakeholders.
We Stand for Customer Experience Excellence – We are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and to strive to deliver Wow experiences by exceeding their expectations on a daily basis.
We Exercise Extreme Ownership – As Employee Owners, we think long-term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We are team players acting on behalf of the entire company. We always say “how can I help”.
We Build Open and Honest Relationships – We develop long term relationships that become partnerships to help better understand the needs, wants, and expectations of our customers.
We Have Respect for the Individual – We genuinely care about those around us and treat all with equal respect.
We Have Passion for our Work – We are engaged in what we do and we tenaciously pursue results. We endeavor to get the job done right the first time for our customers, whether they are external or internal customers.
We Have Fun – We promote smiles and encourage a fun working environment. We take time to celebrate success and have a good time serving our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Function: Profitably sell and create demand for and influence the sale of the Company’s line of products and services according to assigned responsibility.
Authority: Propose sale of products to customers within the defined territory. To quote customer prices and close sales within the guidelines for the department.
- Generation of delivered sales within assigned territory according to pre-established sales goals and gross profit objectives.
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and gross profit budget goals.
- Development and execution of an annual sales business plan.
- Maintenance of leads, opportunities, pipeline, and business development activities utilizing Salesforce.com on a daily and weekly basis.
- Execute a consultative solution-selling process.
- Communicate regularly with the Director and keep he/she informed of all sales activities.
- Analyze competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Professional decorum and behavior at all times consistent with Company strategies and policies, and in complete alignment with the A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. Mission and Core Values.
- Maintenance of acceptable driving records that reflect a safety-conscious attitude.
- Be a contributive Team member within the Commercial group and across all company groups.
- Periodic overnight travel is required to attend trade shows and OEM sales meetings & customer visits.
- Submit all required reports on time.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
- Attain sales and gross profit goals (monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Execute and optimize the Salesforce.com sales management process.
- Live the Core Values of the Company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience working as a Territory Sales Manager.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- A true “Hunter” sales mentality.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Clean driving record.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred but not required. If not already licensed, candidate is expected to obtain a CA CDL within 90 days of hire date.
- Bus, Truck or Heavy Equipment sales experience a BIG plus.
A-Z Bus Sales, Inc. has an excellent compensation program for Commercial Sales that includes a competitive salary, commission, comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance.
A-Z Bus Sales also provides a generous 401K with a match and a ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program).