At A-Z Bus Sales, we are committed to providing our valued customers, like yourself, with the same quality of services after the sale as we provided you during the buying process. We like to view our relationship as a partnership for as long as you own your bus. We are happy to be of service regarding any warranty questions or concerns!
What process do I follow to do my own warranty repair?
Prior authorization must be obtained before the start of a warranty repair on your vehicle may begin. Before beginning work please contact our Warranty Support Representatives by phone or email email@example.com. When making a call or sending an email, please have the following information available so we may expedite the process on your behalf.
Required information is as follows:
- Name & address of repair shop selected (sublet)
- Vehicle owner’s name & address
- Body number or Vehicle identification number
- Make & Model of vehicle
- Mileage of vehicle
- Detailed description of the problem and repair
- Number of Labor hours & Labor rate requested (approval required)
- Photographs clearly demonstrating the defect.
Please download and complete the Warranty Claim Request Form (PDF).
Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Warranty Claim Request Form (PDF)
Parts Warranty Process
- When requesting a warranty part, we will continue to require a body number, mileage, and the cause of the defect. We will not charge you for warranty parts at the time the parts are shipped out to you. You will have 10 business days to complete the repair and return the defective part to A-Z Bus.
- When the part is shipped to you, there will be a return shipping label in the box. If this label is not included in the box, please contact your A-Z Parts representative to obtain a replacement. We are now requiring a copy of your repair order explaining the repairs you made be returned with the defective part(s).
- Warranty parts must be returned within 10 business days of the date of receipt in order to qualify for Warranty replacement. If the part is not returned within 10 business days, we will bill your account for the retail cost of the parts you have ordered.
- If there is going to be a problem returning your parts within this 10 business days window please contact your A-Z Parts representative before the 10 business days have expired so we may make arrangements that do not adversely affect your account.
- For questions or concerns regarding your warranty claim please contact our Warranty Support Team for assistance.