ARBOC Low Floor Buses
ARBOC Specialty Vehicles are the Pioneer of Low Floor Bus technology. Riders no longer need to struggle with bus steps when entering a commercial or transit bus. ARBOC Specialty Vehicles provide a single, non-discriminatory patented angled and accessible entrance-way allowing every passenger, including wheelchair and power scooter riders, easy, random, access.
ARBOC offers three industry Low Floor Buses that are leaders in their market; Spirit of Mobility, Spirit of Freedom, and Spirit of Liberty. Each bus offers the benefit of speed of service, a quality ride, passenger dignity, safety, and true random access. With such rider benefits, it’s no wonder why ARBOC is the ideal ADA compliant bus available on the market.
A-Z Bus Sales is the exclusive dealer for ARBOC Specialty Vehicles, serving the Southern and Northern California markets.We are committed to provide safe and reliable transportation solutions that add value to our customer’s purpose, and exceed their expectations.
To view a demo of one of the ARBOC buses or for more information and pricing call us or complete the form on this page.
Spirit of Mobility
- Seating capacity: theater seating, up to 23 passengers, gas (21 passengers, diesel)
- Wheelchair capacity, up to 8
- Vortec 6.0L gas engine, (Optional Duramax 6.6L diesel)
- Built on G-Van Cut-Away Chassis
- 6 speed Automatic transmission
- Altoona Tested – 7 Years/2000,000 miles
Spirit of Liberty
- Seating Capacity: Up to 37 passengers
- Wheelchair capacity, up to 6 wheelchair positions, 54″ in length
- Engine – Cummins ISB 6.7L Diesel
- Chassis – Freightliner Custom Chassis-XBA
- Transmission – Allison B220 Heavy Duty 6-Speed Automatic
- Low Floor Throughout Passenger Area (No Steps)
Need a Quote?
To request a quote or for additional information on an ARBOC Low Floor Bus, complete the form below. Or call us at SoCal 800-437-5522 / NorCal 800-458-6363. A sales manager will contact you shortly.